Tuesday, January 20, 2009

 

Penelope Cruz Quot Woody Specs

Penelope Cruz

He has only two pairs and he gave me a pair. . But last year he said: This foolish - he in no way my muse, but it is one of the greatest American actresses. Penelope told the magazine Total Film: Actually I have a memory. And it is my treasure s. The film also stars Javier Bardem and Scarlett Johansson, who was named Woody muse. The 34-year-old Spanish beauty stars in the 73-year-old director new film Vicky Cristina Barcelona, and received a special gift. Penelope Cruz revealed Woody Allen gave her a pair of glasses as a souvenir after working together. I love the glasses. I have the glasses as a gift.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]